Sunday, May 11, 2008

Awesome Tough MOM

As you all know (shame on you if you don’t), it is Mother’s Day. It is hard to believe that this is my second one already! It just seems like yesterday when I became a mom. There are so many joys about being a mother that I can just not put into words. Even though I can not really celebrate this one with my son yet I still know how much he appreciates me by the way he holds up his hands for me to pick him up or makes his funny grunts when he sees food that I made being served to him.

I couldn’t possibly be this type of mom without my Mom. She has done so much for me and even put up with my teenagerish ways and still loves me throughout it all. It takes a woman of gold to bare all that and come out of it shining. Even though I can not be with my mom today, since I live over 5,000 miles away from her, I just want her to know how much I appreciate everything she has done for me and still does for me. Mom, thanks for being there during the hard times and the best times! Enjoy your Mother’s Day and take some time to pamper yourself.


A WONDERFUL MOTHER.
GOD made a wonderful mother,
A mother who never grows old;
He made her smile of the sunshine,
And He molded her heart of pure gold;
In her eyes He placed bright shining stars,
In her cheeks, fair roses you see;
God made a wonderful mother,
nd He gave that dear mother to me.
~Pat O'Reilly~

Pictures for Mothers day Blog 08

"Mom and I hanging out in Atlanta"


Pictures for Mothers day Blog 08

"My Mom welcoming my son into the world"


Pictures for Mothers day Blog 08

"Mom and I enjoing Uncle Billys Day"


Pictures for Mothers day Blog 08

"Beautiful Mom"



Happy Mothers Day!!!!

1 comment:

Hallie said...

Aww, how SWEET! Your mom is a beautiful lady! She is an amazing woman. As for you... you have been such an amazing mother and I look forward to seeing how the future folds out with you two.