Monday, June 2, 2008

Oh How I Adore Traveling

Did you miss me? Well if not, that is okay. I am just back for a quick check in. We made it here safely. Ian did really well on the planes, thank heaven for Gerber Puffs and the Cares Safety Belt.



Point and shoot camera..beach trip 08

Ian in his Cares Saftey Belt



It was really worth it to pay the , $1,200 to have that extra seat for Ian because he needed that space to sleep and play. Now how I am going to do this going back alone with him is going to be a whole different story but I will worry about that when the time comes.


Point and shoot camera..beach trip 08

Chillin on the plane



Point and shoot camera..beach trip 08

Sleeping on the plane



The nice thing now is…this beach house R-O-C-K-S! It is 3 and ½ floors and each bedroom comes with its own bathroom. I will try to get more pictures of this place when I have the time. I am off to enjoy the beach and my family… for now enjoy some pictures of us with the point and shoot camera (sorry)…


Point and shoot camera..beach trip 08

Sleeping in the car with his new Kushies Critter Blanket



Point and shoot camera..beach trip 08

The livingroom and kitchen of the beach house

2 comments:

Fiona said...

Hi Lisa.. are you on holidays? Well hope you enjoy it .. Anyway, Ian looks so cute in the pix..

pixie4bears said...

Yes, at the beach for a week and visting family for 2 and 1/2 months. Thanks!!