Saturday, April 26, 2008

Ian the Heater

What a crazy after Hump Day week. I went off to make the sweet potato fries and they were pretty easy to make. The olive oil part is a little messy but once you add that cinnamon and dab of brown sugar the smell makes it all worth it.

Sweet Potato Fries

"Is that fries?"




Sweet Potato Fries

"Are you taking my picture again?"



Sweet Potato Fries

THE Sweet Potato Fries



I loved the fries but guess who didn’t? That is right, Ian! Poor Mommy, he took one taste and made his, “Oh My, this taste is sooo…EWW!!” What happened to the little boy that used to devour sweet potatoes? How can someone of my blood not love them as much as Mommy? It just is so wrong!! I placed the rest of the batch in the freezer, so pop on over to our casa if you want to eat them up.

Now that I am over the Sweet Potato crisis another has arisen this week. Ian has come down with his first fever. His fever topped 103.6 last night. My poor baby was becoming a personal heater. The weird thing about it all is he isn’t showing any other symptoms. He was playing okay, and laughing. The only thing I noticed different was rejecting food. I have tried to get him all his favorite things but it is a no go. Every now and then I will get puffs or crackers down him :(The good thing is his fever goes down pretty good during the day but sadly it is back up at night. At least he isn’t miserable all day long. Lets keep our fingers crossed that his fever stays as low as it has been today because it is such beautiful weather outside and I would love for him to be able to enjoy it! Enjoy your weekend!

Funny POTD: Cracker eating and lounging at its Best

Eating a Cracker

Eating the cracker



Eating a Cracker

"It is too much work to sit up and eat."


Eating a Cracker

"This is the life." (sorry for the blur)

No comments: