Sunday, April 13, 2008

Has Spring Sprung?

I’m so excited; I think Spring has come out of hiding. Today it was warm enough that I was getting hot in my light jacket. André, Ian, and I were finally able to go out on a walk without frozen tooshes. Thank you Lord for this beautiful weather, now lets just keep it that way.:-D
I do not think I have much to say this time around so this post will probably be short. I did get a chance to go out to Zürich this weekend because I was in search of English books and a decent haircut. Ian has become a book flippin’ addict. He will point at some things on the pages but mostly will sit there forever (literally!) just flipping back and forth. So I picked up about 5 English books. Two for the plane trip to the USA that I will not show him until he is on the plane. Reason, because mommy is hoping it will keep him entertained for a long time!! I might grab him a few cheapy toys or look for something I can make that I will not show him until the trip.
I want it to be known that I cannot wait until teething time is over!! Ian can be sooo fussy lately and is biting almost every part of me and anything he can get his mouth around. I am trying to keep the meds away but it is really hard when I can see how much pain he is in. We need some sort of sanity here. Can you blame me?
My head is telling me time to stop looking at this glowing screen of headache givingness.

No comments: