Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Growing Big and Tall

Who knew it could be so much fun playing with toddler toys..

When Dad gets to the legos

one last peice



When Dad gets to the legos



When Dad gets to the legos

Ian: "My poor toys"


He may be a toy man but I still love him!!

It has been one head banging week for me and it is only Weds! I have to say my class is getting a lot harder then I originally thought it would be. I spend most of my mornings and afternoons trying to work out codes. I now know for sure I do NOT want to be a programmer because if you have one little thing wrong it messes the whole thing up. So unless you are super smart or love giving yourself a hard time DO NOT become a programmer.
On to much nicer things, Ian had his one year appointment today and I am happy to say I have a nice and healthy one year old! He now weighs just a little over 25 pounds, and my back can confirm that one! Ian also received two shots today which he didn’t even cry on the first one but did on the second one, but for only 10 seconds or so. He is a tough little man. I did find out that he has eczema so I was given a cream to rub on after each diaper change and some oil for the bath. I learned something new and semi disgusting today. Ian’s cream has urine in it. Urine you ask? Well, the doctor told me to take a look at Ian’s lower stomach where his diaper sits and said it is smooth. Reason: because urine has healing properties! CRAZY. I checked online about this and there is a whole thing out there called Urine Therapy for helping cure Eczema. A little Urine for your skin anyone?
In other Ian news, he now has 10 teeth…the more the less better for mommy and daddy! Haha, nah it is good that he is getting more. He has also learned to climb up and down the sofa. Not a good thing because we always hide things we don’t want him to have on the back of the sofa. Time to find a new spot!

As promised more party pictures:

Ian First Birthday



Ian First Birthday



Ian First Birthday



Ian First Birthday



Ian First Birthday



Ian First Birthday



Ian First Birthday



Ian First Birthday



*bathtime pictures next post!* Note:The next post will be private because of the pictures so you might want to sign up on blogger so I can allow you to view.

1 comment:

Hallie said...

Haha, will you let me view the bathtime fun :-P? That is one VERY tall lego thing yall made there, props to you. Haha, Ian doesn't know what to make of it. I didn't know he had so many teeth! He didn't put them to good use with his birthday cake! haha. I'll see you guys May 30!