Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Festivities

There is nothing much out of the ordinary happening around here lately. Ian is busy being busy. His busy consists of digging through anything (Mommy hoping it is toys), eating, drinking, peeing, pooping, playing, and getting into trouble. Now isn’t that the life? Oh how I wish I was still that young. Anyway, for his lunch today I am going to attempt to make sweet potato fries, a good finger food that was recommend on wholesomebabyfood.com. I hope this works because he needs to eat more things that are good for him because I have a very picky eater on my hands. He would live off chicken, rice, crackers, and puffs if I let him but I am trying to be a good mommy.

On to other things, Mike’s birthday dinner went well. We had a decorated table, decorating consisting of a few balloons and some streamers. I ate some awesome Roo..yum yum. The men at the table all ate as many wings as they could stuff in their stomachs. I think they could have stuffed more but wing refills were slow due to a lot of people and having only two deep fryers. AndrĂ© won at 15 wings. That’s my husband, the wing champ!! Anymore wings and he might have just become a chicken. After the festivities I was able to have a McFlurry. I can not remember the last time I had one of those but it was so delicious. Thank goodness for a night out away from being a Mom..I needed it for sanity..haha. Here are the photos from Monday night:

Mike's Birthday '08

All of us

Mike's Birthday '08

Surprise Birthday brownie



Mike's Birthday '08

Am I the only sane one?



Mike's Birthday '08

André and I



Mike's Birthday '08

Mike sporting his new bag



Funny POTD:

Mike's Birthday '08

Mike and his birthday balloons

No comments: