Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Burning Snowman

April showers go away! Yup, Sunday was just a fluke because yesterday and today are chilly again. I am sitting inside and constantly feeling cold!! Could the hairs on my legs stick up any higher? Yesterday the Swiss had their groundhog type day. They call it Sechseläuten which is the burning of the Böögg. They burn a cotton snowman to determine how summer will be. So if it burns fast summer will come soon, also it will be long and hot. This year it took a long time so it is expected to have a cold summer. We’ll see how true that is!! Here are some pictures of it burning..




Ian is doing well today. He still is in his book loving phase. I had to take some pictures just incase you all did not believe me. He even is into my IT book. Too bad he can’t read yet, otherwise I would have a wiz kid on my hands.

Reading



Reading



Reading


He has some crazy hair going on today as you can see. I just love it though. I am not ready to cut it anytime soon!

Here is today’s funny picture..

Watching Bob the Builder

Watching Bob the Builder

No comments: