Monday, March 10, 2008

Annoying Mondays

Mondays, I think I will start today off with this:

How To Know If You Have PMS
A few early detection schemes to know if you have PMS (PMT)

1) Everyone around you has an attitude problem.
2) You're adding chocolate chips to your cheese omelet.
3) The dryer has shrunk every last pair of your jeans.
4) Your significant other is suddenly agreeing to everything you say.
5) You're using your cellular phone to dial up every bumper sticker that says, "How's my driving? Call 1-800-###-####."
6) Everyone's head looks like an invitation to batting practice
7) You're convinced there's a God and He's male.
8) You're counting down the days until menopause.
9) You're sure that everyone is scheming to drive you crazy.
10) The ibuprofen bottle is empty and you bought it yesterday.

Yes a lot of those are me this morning! I even had to put Ian down for an early nap because he seems to be a little like his mama; he wants to drink then he doesn’t and he wants to do what he wants..haha kids! At least he is peacefully snoozing upstairs.

Sleeping 11months



sleeping 11months



This weekend was a pretty normal weekend. I did have to run over to the Cell Phone store to check my phone in because it won’t turn on. What is a girl to do with out her 24/7 MSN? It should be about 10 days for repairs. Other than that I spent it at home cleaning up and chilling about.


Hanging Around



Yes??


Yesterday evening I spent it at the In-Laws. AndrĂ© FINALLY got a haircut from his mother and yes it was needed oh so badly. He decided to place a blue cap on top his mop and I couldn’t convince him to take that thing off. It was more so sitting on top of the hair then being on his head. He said he had to use it to cover up his ugly hair but he would have been way better of with letting his hair flow in the breeze then contain it with a hat. Oh well..

Ian was ultra clumsy yesterday. He hit his head a total of 5 times!! At first AndrĂ© thought it was because I wasn’t watching Ian but as soon as we were over at my In-Laws, Ian tried to call through a doorway and just flopped on his face. Hopefully tomorrow we can get out to go look for those foam puzzle mats because I am not sure how much more his noggin can take! Maybe he needs a helmet!

1 comment:

Hallie said...

Haha, I know how that PMSing goes. A lot of those are so true! I'm glad Andy got himself a haircut :-P. I'm sure he looks a lot more "well-kept" now. Ian is SO BIG! His eyes are a beautiful bright blue, kinda reminds me of Kevin :-P. Except Kevins' eyes will burn your eyes out. Not too much longer till you're back to visit!