Monday, December 29, 2008

Can we do it? Yes we can!

Daddy Time


The past couple days we have been chilling about. Yesterday we were going to head out to Einsiedlen, but my In-Laws pipe in the basement started to leak so we headed out to Zurich to have a nice Swiss Lunch (beef broth soup and Macaroni and Cheese with potatoes for me). I was amazed at how well Ian did with sitting in the restaurant, but he did stay busy cheesing up the ladies at the next table.

Ian eating Grandmas Cookie

Eating Grandmas Cookie


We then went to visit the Swiss National Museum. There was sooo much to see, I don’t think we even got to look at half of it. The babies decided to give me some pain, my guess is from walking, so we headed out. I did get to try the Ergo carrier there, since they do not allow strollers… and I am so pleased! Ian rode on my back for a little and he felt so light. If it weren’t for my full bladder I would have kept him on the whole time. I will for sure look into getting that for the Twins. They have a carrier called Beco out there that they say is better than the Ergo. Now only if they weren’t so darn expensive.

HaHa silly kid



Today we are going to try to get to see Einsiedlen again, since I think my mom will really enjoy it. Fingers crossed for no more leaky pipes.. Or we'll be sad...

Ian being Ian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great holiday :) Happy New Year!