Wednesday, October 8, 2008

When I'm Sick

37/365: I am still Sick

Flower from the Hubby when I was sick..also gave me P.S I Love You movie and a CD (so sweet!!)

I’m sure you have been wondering where I’ve been. Let see, I came down with Tonsillitis around last Tuesday and been busy with school and family. Finally now I am starting to feel better and get back to my normal me. Let me tell you what, I don’t think I have felt that miserable in years.. fever, chills, super sore ears and throat, oh and the worlds largest fever blister (which I still have..grr). I’m just happy to know what I have so I can take the proper medication and take care of my family like I should.



36/365: Super Sick

Flower from Ian when I was sick


The rest of my week is pretty busy. My first class of the semester ends this week so I have a final exam to take..scary then a bunch of ther quizzes to complete. Hey, what is a week without test a quizzes!

For those that are wondering, I will tell you all about my T.V stand situation when my new one gets delivered :-)

We’ll be back to normal soon!

29/365: Ian and Mommy

4 comments:

GypsiAdventure said...

Glad your feeling better...
~K

Quarantine Hobby said...

Oh no! You poor thing. That sounds just awful.

Good luck with your tests and quizzes. I had a quiz on Monday and now have an exam tomorrow-ugh!

Beautiful flowers! So nice of Ian to give you one, too ;)

Anonymous said...

Ahhh I'm sorry you've been sick.
Looks like you were well taken care of. Love the pic of you two :)

Yellow Beads said...

Sorry you have been under the weather. Sure wish you lived near me so I could have you take our family Holiday photo!!!